eBay India is an online marketplace, that connects retailers in several parts of India with buyers across the country. It is a separate retail site of eBay.com which was founded in 1995 by Omidyar Pierre. eBay is a multinational trading platform based in San Jose, California. It aids sales between retailer or business to consumers.
ebay shop is India’s most notable shopping site that allows individuals or businesses to sell or buy a wide range of goods and services. Sellers pay fees for displaying items and when those products are sold, while the site is free for buyers to use. This website delivers awesome solutions to clients looking for unique quality items that will remind them of the rich culture of India.
This India leading online shop has over the years maintained its reputation in rendering excellence relationship between sellers and buyers. That is why it has become a household name today. So, if you are looking for Indian products not commonly on display by other online shopping sites, eBay India is the best for you.
eBay offers – Offers of eBay India
Just at the relaxation place of your home and office across various town and cities in India; You can explore a wide range of quality Electronics, fashion, mobile devices, and lots more here. The following are just a few out of many of what you should look out for when you shop on this website.
- Trendy Indian clothing for women and men, like sarees, kurtas, jackets, jeans, and others
- First class precious stones and metals in different types of jewelry
- Items for health and wellness.
- Durable mobile phones, mobile accessories, laptops, tablets and more
- Quality electronic gadgets and appliances for home, kitchen, and office
- Lightings for festivals, and home decors and arts.
- Popular brands from the likes of Moksha, Himalaya, and others for skin and hair care products.
There are other items I couldn’t mention here. If you can imagine any possible product, then you can access it!
Benefits of eBay India to Buyers
If you are one of the millions of India who fancies shopping online. Then shopping on eBay.in is the best choice to make. Want to know why I said so? Let me thoroughly convince you by giving you a simplified listing of the features of this site that will be a benefit to you.
- You have a good number of different options on retailers to shop with.
- It is fast, convenient and easy.
- Infinite number of products to choose from
- It is a safe platform for internet users to sell their used products they no longer need.
- Products delivered at your doorstep.
- The site gives you the chance to examine sellers cost on products, shipping and also their feedback.
- The account is free to open for you as a buyer.
- It’s very easy to search for the product you desire as a registered user.
- It permits guests to navigate the site to view common items that will be for sale.
All these mentioned above are just a few of the many benefits that exist on eBay online shopping. When you critically examine it, I’m sure you will love using this site for your convenient bulk shopping in India.
The most exciting fact is that it is quite easy to use. Just download and install eBay.in App on your Android or Apple devices. Or you can also log on the site directly on your computer device to start shopping.
It does not profit buyers alone, sellers can also be of a great advantage here if they are looking for the best online platform to make their sales. Let me also list out few of what you stand to gain on this site.
- It saves your time by helping you stock your shop with inventory listings that could last for a duration of 30 days.
- You have the chance of advertising various India owned items to the world.
- You receive 25% increase in sales the three months after registering on the shop.
- Builds your integrity as an online retailer by giving you a professional-looking shop.
- You get access to Phone support service as a subscriber with 2 months or above monthly subscription.
- You can use auction sales to entice buyers to your shop.
- Customize and control the feel of your shop
- You have the chance to get your own web address (URL), so you can persuade online and offline buyers to your shop.
Having feeding yourself on the goodness of selling on this site. Let me then give you the steps on how to get started.
How to sell on eBay.in
- Go to the site and click on register, if you have not yet done that, or go straight to log in to your account if you are a registered user.
- Click on the selling option on the dropdown you will find on My eBay link.
- You will be redirected to a next page where you will find the seller dashboard, click on it.
- Provide products title when you click on the sell button
- Choose a category from the provided list and enter the product information as required.
- You can now select your payment plan and shipping policy.
That’s it. Simple and quick. So join now and start making huge profits on your available products.
With a wide range of products, a good number of sellers to choose from, and the ease of use, I think you have made the right choice by choosing eBay India for your online shopping.